|Breakfast (Gr. 2-12): $2.00||Lunch (Gr. K-12): $3.25|
|Reduced Breakfast: Free||Reduced Lunch: Free|
|Adult Breakfast: $3.00||Adult Lunch: $5.00|
The Yarmouth School Nutrition Program accepts payments online through PayPams. You may also choose to use their new App.
Using PayPams allows you to:
- Receive low balance notification reminders at no cost.
- View / Print a report of daily spending and purchase activity at no cost.
- Easily replenish funds on your child's meal account at your convenience anytime.
- Schedule automatic deposits based on account balance.
- If you have more than one child in the district you can manage them from one online account.
Note: When making an online deposit PayPams charges a service fee of $1.95 per deposit. Also, please allow for at least three days for payments to go through, especially during Monday holidays. For this reason we suggest account balances be kept above $12.00.
Cash or Check Payment
If you choose to pay with cash or check please make sure it is given to a classroom teacher, the office staff or nutrition staff.
Checks should be made out to the Yarmouth School Nutrition Program. If you choose to mail a check please address it to:
Yarmouth School Nutrition Program
121 McCartney Street
Yarmouth, ME 04096