Dashboard provides a visual representation of student progress on standardized
assessments. Although standardized
assessment scores are not the sole measure of school performance, they do provide
a snapshot of student growth and/or achievement, depending on the test administered. You may click on the links below to view multi-year graphs of student assessment data. For additional information about student
performance, please view our District Report Card, found on the Curriculum Links page of our website.
- NECAP - New England Common Assessment Program, Smarter Balanced, and MEA - Maine Educational Assessment
- Students are assessed in reading and mathematics in grades 3-8.
- NWEA - Northwest Evaluation Association
- Northwest Evaluation Association(NWEA), Measures of Academic Progress® (MAP®) creates a personalized assessment experience by adapting to each student’s learning level.
- Maine High School Assessment
- Beginning with the spring administration in 2006, all
Maine high school juniors, including all students in their 3rd year of
high school, were required to take SAT tests in critical reading,
writing, and mathematics. This program is being discontinued in 2015, as students will be assessed using the Smarter Balanced assessment.