OPENINGS summer 2018
Teacher Openings Beginning 2018-19 school year
Support STAFF Beginning 2018-2019 school year
- 7th Grade Boys Soccer
- Middle School Head Football Coach
- Middle School Assistant Football Coach
- 7th Grade Field Hockey Coach
- 7th Grade Boys Basketball Coach
- Girls Varsity Basketball Coach (repost) (open until suitable candidate is found)
- Varsity Softball Coach
- Varsity Cross Country Coach
- JV Golf Coach
- Assistant Varsity Football Coach (Offensive/Defensive Line)
- Assistant Varsity Football Coach (Defensive Backs/Receivers)
- Assistant Varsity Football Coach (Running Backs/Linebackers)
Interested coaching candidates need to send a letter of interest, coach application, resume and three letters of recommendation and mail to: Andrew R. Dolloff, Ph.D., Superintendent of Schools, Yarmouth School Department, 101 McCartney Street, Yarmouth, ME 04096 or email packet to email@example.com
Interested substitute candidates can download the substitute packet of information to the left of this page. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Laurie Brigham by telephone: 846-5586 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Educator Effectiveness Model
The Yarmouth School Committee on April 28, 2016, adopted an educator effectiveness model that incorporates the "Marshall Rubrics" as the most significant measure of teacher effectiveness. To read the district's teacher evaluation plan, click here. You may also view the Marshall Rubrics for more information.
Also on April 28, 2016, the School Committee adopted an administrator evaluation model based on the plan developed by the Maine Principals' Association. This plan and the Teacher Evaluation model are being submitted to the Maine Department of Education for consideration, as dictated by state law. You may view our Administrator Evaluation Handbook online.
The School Committee worked with our current superintendent to adopt an evaluation model that requires input from a variety of individuals who work closely with the superintendent each year.