ASSISTANT HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL
“Empowering All Students to Create Fulfilling Lives In a Changing World”
The Yarmouth School Department seeks an exceptionally skilled and experienced school administrator to join the leadership team of its high-performing, 540-student high school. The successful candidate will be a collaborative, innovative educational leader with excellent communication skills, an engaging personality, and a love of learning.
1. Master’s degree or higher;
2. Current and valid certification as a Maine Assistant Principal (045);
3. Five (5) years of successful school administrative experience (high school preferred);
4. Experience as a secondary school teacher;
5. Experience facilitating communication between groups and group decision-making;
6. Effective administrative and management skills;
7. Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the effective utilization of technology and information management tools.
Interested candidates need to submit the following: completed application, letter of interest, resume, certification, transcripts, and three current letters of reference by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, February 26, 2016.
Please send application materials to:
Andrew R. Dolloff, Ph.D.
Superintendent of Schools
Yarmouth School Department
101 McCartney Street
Yarmouth, ME 04096