High School Assistant Principal
Yarmouth High School
The Yarmouth School Department seeks an exceptionally skilled and experienced school administrator to join the leadership team of its high-performing, 540-student high school. The successful candidate will be a collaborative, innovative educational leader with excellent communication skills, the ability to build consensus, an engaging personality, and a love of learning.
1. Master’s degree or higher;
2. Current and valid certification as a Maine Assistant Principal (045);
3. Five (5) years of successful school administrative experience (high school preferred);
4. Experience as a secondary school teacher;
5. Experience facilitating communication between groups and group decision making;
6. Effective administrative and management skills;
oral and written communication skills, including the effective utilization of
technology and information management tools.
Candidates must apply by 4:00 p.m. on Monday, August 31, 2015.
Please send application materials to:
Dr. Andrew R. Dolloff
Superintendent of Schools
Yarmouth School Department
101 McCartney Street
Yarmouth, ME 04096
The Yarmouth School Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer.