Administrative Assistant to Director of Instructional Support
Full-time, Year Round Position
· Bachelor’s Degree (extensive experience may supplement for educational credential)
· Three years of school-based or central office administrative experience
· Extensive computer and word processing skills
· Strong organizational skills and ability to problem solve
· Other combinations of applicable education, training, and experience which provide the knowledge, abilities, and skills necessary to perform effectively in the position may be considered.
Interested candidates should send a packet of information which should include a cover letter, resume, support staff application, transcripts and three letters of recommendation to Andrew R. Dolloff, Ph.D., Superintendent of Schools, Yarmouth School Department, 101 McCartney Street, Yarmouth, ME 04096 by 4:00 p.m. on August 6, 2015.